To Request Entry to the meet please contact the meet director: Shanice Abrams at Shanice.Abrams@k12.dc.gov
DCIAA High School Open Invitational
Shanice Abrams- 202-729-3298
Meet Director Contact Information:
Order of Events8:00am- Entry Into the Field House
8:30am- Coaches Meeting
9:00am- Rolling Times
55m Hurdles (Prelims) (BoysGirls)
55m Dash (Prelims) (BoysGirls)
55m Hurdles (Final) (Girls/Boys)
55m Dash (Final) (Girls/Boys)
3200m GIRLS Run (Top 30 **Verifiable times for 2019 season)
3200m BOYS Run (Top 30 **Verifiable times for 2019 season)
10:30am-High Jump- Starting Heights Girls 4'4", Boys 4'10" (Will Go on at the Same Time)
10:30am-Shot Put (Girls/Boys)
10:00am-Triple Jump (Girls/Boys)
FIELD EVENTS WILL HAVE 3 (Three) ATTEMPTS ONLY, No Finals!!
ALL FIELD EVENTS ARE FINALS BY MARK (TOP 3 FINISHERS MEDAL).
ENTRY FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
$100.00 (Both Boys & Girls Teams)
$75 (Single Gender Teams)
$75 for DC Teams
**Other pricing please contact the meet director
Please make checks payable to and mail to:
D.C Interscholastic Athletic Association
Attn: Shanice Abrams
(CHECKS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY, November 29, 2019)
**a copy of the check can be e-mailed to the meet director at Shanice.Abrams@k12.dc.gov and produced at the meet
Please mail to: 3535 V Street, NE, Washington, DC 20020
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will receive a medals.
Top 3 teams will receive awards
All athletes MUST be deemed eligible by their state jurisdiction in order to compete in this competition. This meet will adhere to NFHS Track & Field, USATF, and modified DCIAA rules, which are located in our DCIAA Handbook. Please note that rule modifications can be made at any point during the meet depending upon the safety of the coach, spectators, and athletes, this includes modifications to handbook procedures.
- ATHLETES ARE NOT PERMITTED TO WEAR JEWELRY.
- COACHES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE CLERK AREA OR INFIELD OR YOUR TEAM WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. THERE WILL BE A DESIGNATED AREA FOR COACHES TO ASSIST THEIR ATHLETES.
- Competitors are not allowed to receive any
assistance while competing in an event. This assistance includes, but not
- Pacing by a teammate not in the race or persons not
participating in the event (i.e running along side a competitor)
- Competitors joining hands with each other during a race
- Coaching a competitor from a restricted area (outside the coaches box)
- Using an aid during the race or trial. Aide is defined
specifically as any device that contains a heart rate monitor, gps, pacing
through a pulse or a beep and other such functions.
- And all other assistance that is defined by the LEA.
Please communicate with the Meet director to receive more examples.
- Any violation of the above-mentioned assistance will
result in disqualification. It is the coaches responsibility to ensure the
above-mentioned disqualification conduct does not occur
- All student-athletes must wear school uniforms, complying with NFHS uniform rules
- Also, The DCIAA follows UASTF Rule 143 Athletic AttireIn all events competitors must wear clothing that is clean, designed, and worn so as not to be objectionable. The clothing must be made of a material that is not transparent even if wet. The competitors must not wear clothing that could impede the view of the judges. Athletes' vests should have the same color on the front and back. The size or number of logos on athletes' attire shall be restricted only when required by the IAAF or USOC.
- All coaches shall not indulge in conduct which would incite players or spectators against the officials and/or DCIAA staff. Public criticism of coordinators, officials or players is unethical and grounds for disqualification from the meet.
- All Competitors who conduct themselves in an unsporting manner, who are offensive by action or language, or who are found to be in violation of honest effort, shall be warned or disqualified by the referee from the event and from the remainder of the meet.
- ENTRY INFORMATION
- Entries must be submitted through Milesplit (dc.milesplit.com).
In accordance with limited time at the PG Sports and Learning complex events will have the following maximums
- Maximum of three (3) entries per school/event/gender
- Only one (1) relay teams/school/event/gender.
- Registration Deadline is Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 8:00PM
RESULTS: Results can and will be found at dc.milesplit.com and www.mdtimingllc.com/
- No discussions yet. Be the first!