DCIAA High School Open Invitational
***This meet is open to all high schools
H.D Woodson High School
Saturday, March 30, 2019
Meet Director Contact Information:
Packet Pickup: Between 8:00am-9:00am
Coaches Meeting 8:30am
First Event Start Time: 9:00am **Rolling Schedule
Order of Events
100/110 m Hurdles (Semi-Final)
100m Dash (Semi-Final)
100/110 m Hurdles (Final)
100m Dash (Final)
400m Hurdles (**Great for recruiting times)
3200m Run (Top 30 **Verifiable times from 2018 season)
10:00am-High Jump- Starting Heights Girls 4'4", Boys 4'8" (Boys then Girls)
9:00am-Long Jump (Boys then Girls)
11:00am-Shot Put (Girls then Boys)
9:00am-Triple Jump (Girls then Boys)
11:00am-Discus (Boys then Girls)
We are only taking A Max of 36 in the LONG and TRIPLE JUMP!
ENTRY FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
$100.00 (Both Boys & Girls Teams)
$75 (Single Gender Teams)
$75 for DC Teams
**Other pricing please contact the meet director
Please make checks payable to and mail to:
DC Public Schools Athletics
Attn: Shanice Abrams, 3535 V Street, NE, Washington, DC 20020
(CHECKS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY, March 22, 2019)
**a copy of the check can be e-mailed to me atShanice.Abrams@dc.gov
1st Place winner of each event will receive a special award
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will receive a medals
Top 3 teams will receive awards
NFHS rules will be in effect during this competition.
ATHLETES ARE NOT PERMITTED TO WEAR JEWELRY.
COACHES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE CLERK AREA OR INFIELD OR YOUR TEAM WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. THERE WILL BE A DESIGNATED AREA FOR COACHES TO ASSIST THEIR ATHLETES.
- All student-athletes must wear school uniforms, complying with NFHS uniform rules
- Entries must be submitted through Milesplit(dc.milesplit.com).
- Only a maximum of four (3) entries per school/event/gender (including your relay entries). Only one (1) relay teams/school/event/gender.
- Registration Deadline is Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 8:00PM.
- FIELD EVENTS WILL HAVE 3 (Three) ATTEMPTS ONLY
- ALL FIELD EVENTS ARE FINALS BY MARK (TOP 3 FINISHERS MEDAL).
The deadline to register is Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 8:00pm.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!