DCIAA Middle & High School City Championships
PG Sports Complex
Thursday, January 24, 2019
**D.C. Public Schools ONLY
Meet start time is12:00pm
**All events start at12:00pmand it's a rolling schedule after
*All running events will be Middle School First, High School will follow)
4 x 800m Relay (High School ONLY)
55 m Hurdles(Prelims for High School, Finals for Middle School)Boys then Girls
55 m Dash(Prelims for High School, Finals for Middle School)Boys then Girls
55 m Hurdles(High School ONLY Finals)Girls then Boys
55 m Dash(High School ONLY Finals)Girls then Boys
4 x 200m Relay
800 m Run
3200m Run (High School ONLY)
All Field events will receive 3 attempts and it will be finals by mark.
High Jump (Girls MS and Boys MS same time) (Girls HS and Boys HS same time)
Shot Put (Boys HS then Girls HS) (Boys MS then Girls MS)
Long Jump (Girls HS then Boys HS) (Girls MS, then Boys MS)
Triple Jump (Boys MS then Girls MS) (Girls HS then Boys HS)
Number of Entries
Please Note, as this is a championship meet there will be a maximum of three (3) entries per event/school and a maximum of one (1) relay/gender entries per meet
- Please Read meet registration online for meet info
- It is the coaches responsibility to check their entries to insure that the correct event numbers are entered for each athlete.
- You will enter your roster for each meet on line.It is your responsibility to enter only those athletes who have been "APPROVED".
- The DCIAA will adhere to NFHS Track & Field, USATF, and modified DCIAA rules. As the LEA, the DCIAA is allowed to make modifications to the NFHS and USATF rules.
- Uniform Rules will be strictly enforced. All uniform rules shall be in accordance with the DCIAA, NFHS and USATF standards.
Registration Closes onMonday, January 21, 2019 at 8:00pm
- No discussions yet. Be the first!