* LOOKING BACK ON THE SEASON DID YOU ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS AND WHAT YOU SET OUT TO DO?
I accomplished some goals as far as winning two national championships but I wanted the national record in the 110 hurdles.
* WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF IN YOUR CAREER?
Winning the 4x200 & being us #1 in it in 2010 was my biggest accomplishment because I will always be able too live in that moment with my teamates.
* WHAT IS YOUR OFFSEASON LIKE?
Off season consist of alot of pick up basketball games, video games & sleeping.
* WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES OUTSIDE OF TRACK?
Outside of track I play football read & watch alot of documentaries.
*DO YOU HAVE A SONG THAT PUMPS YOU UP OR GETS YOU READY FOR A MEET?
Phil collins in the air tonight
* FAVORITE QUOTE?
To give anything less than your best is too sacrifice the gift.
* WHO ARE YOUR RIVALS OR TOUGHEST COMPETITORS?
My biggest rival is myself.
* WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR NEXT SEASON?
Next year's goal is to make the Olympic team.